VENUS VERSA is a versatile multi-application platform that offers the most popular non-invasive aesthetic procedures, such as rejuvenation, acne treatment, hair removal, reshaping, cellulite reduction, skin tightening, and wrinkle reduction.
What technologies do you offer?
It offers three exclusive technologies: Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SmartPulse™, NanoFractional Radiofrequency with SmartScan™, and the patented Venus Concept (MP)2 technology (multipolar radiofrequency + pulsed electromagnetic fields).
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with SMARTPULSETM
All IPL heads include the innovative SmartPulse™ technology, which ensures precise and consistent energy delivery through advanced pulse optimization.
Through selective filtering, pulses of broad-spectrum light are applied to the skin, and the target chromophores of the skin absorb it and transform it into therapeutic heat.
- Rejuvenation. Collagen production is stimulated gradually and progressively, being able to treat the skin of the face, neck, neckline, hands, and even delicate areas such as crow’s feet and barcodes around the lips. [Individualized protocols are available that combine intense pulsed light with filler techniques or collagen inducers, among others.]
- Stains. Excellent collagen stimulator that eliminates the marks produced by the sun and by the passage of time on the face, neck, neckline, and hands.
- Couperosis, Rosacea, ruby
points, telangiectasias, poikiloderma. Treatment of both facial and body vascular injuries.
- Waxing. It removes hair in a wide range of prototypes, as long as the patient is not tanned.
- Acne in its different degrees.
The target chromophore will depend on the treatment indications:
- Photorejuvenation and vascular lesions: the target chromophore is oxyhemoglobin.
- Pigmented skin lesions: the target chromophore is melanin.
- Hair removal: the target chromophore is the melanin of the hair shaft.
- Acne: Blue light targets the porphyrin generated by Propionibacterium acnes bacteria, destroying them, while the longer wavelength of red light controls inflammation and promotes faster healing.
- NanoFractional Radiofrequency with SmartScan™: VENUS VIVA
The best device to target sagging skin, textures, fine lines, and wrinkles. Which makes it one of the essential collagen inducers for a 360º approach to facial flaccidity. In addition, it can also treat acne marks, stretch marks (red and white), and scars.
An average of three sessions is estimated depending on each case.
- Multipolar radiofrequency + pulsed electromagnetic fields (PM)2: VENUS LEGACY
It is a non-invasive technology with which we will rejuvenate the skin by stimulating collagen. A single session allows us to achieve an ideal flash effect for any event.
In its corporal use, it is used to eliminate fat in the buttocks, reaffirm the skin, and reduce cellulite and flaccidity to reshape the silhouette with a 4D view of the cells. It is indicated for patients who have fat accumulation that is difficult to reduce and body flaccidity, which is why it is ideal as a shock treatment to show off a spectacular body.
Venus Legacy is equipped with (MP)2 technology -multipolar radiofrequency + pulsed magnetic fields- and Vari-Pulse with thermal feedback in real time, for better monitoring and treatment precision. This technology produces dense and uniform heating on the skin, which generates collagen synthesis and contraction, a proliferation of fibroblasts, neovascularization, and lipolysis.
Between 8 and 10 sessions once a week are recommended. The patient does not need recovery time and at the end of the session can return to normal life.
Always in the hands of professionals
It is very important to always put yourself in the hands of experienced professionals to avoid the appearance of possible injuries due to malpractice, such as burns, as well as to keep in mind that the use of appliances is recommended in times when solar radiation is not high. , as in autumn and winter.
When we are exposed to appliances, our skin receives a certain dose of heat, and the accumulation of heat from one side -apparatus- and the other -sun-, could cause us to develop accidental burns. This becomes more evident with pulsed light, in which the heat source that is generated to stimulate fibroblasts and rebuild collagen is incompatible with solar radiation or heat. In the case of radiofrequency, this can be more annoying in the summer months, for the simple fact of adding more sensation of heat to what that time of year already gives us.